Do4Who Version 2 Includes Apple Watch App
Good Binary Limited has released Do4Who 2.0, an update to their popular productivity app for iOS. Do4Who learns who is important to you, and prioritizes your work schedule accordingly. The new release includes an Apple Watch app, and includes a new look.
The app learns who is important to you and uses this to prioritize your work accordingly. It presents you with a list of people you need to deal with automatically prioritized in the order you need to deal with them. So, for example, work that your boss has asked you to do is shown higher up in your list than work you may be doing for one of your peers.
What’s new in Version 2:
* New dark look interface
* Extensively updated for iOS9 and Apple Watch
* Separate your work tasks from your personal ones
* Summarises the number of tasks including how many are urgent, late or due today
* Left swipe to complete a task quickly or to postpone it until tomorrow
* Person or project name can be typed in or chosen from your contact list
* Apple Watch App – see all of your tasks on and mark them as complete from the watch
* Apple Watch Complication – see whoever is at the top of your list on your watch face
Do4Who 2.0 is $2.99, and is available through the App Store in the Productivity category.