Deliver Express Now Offers Microsoft Exchange Mail Server Support
Zevrix Solutions has released Deliver Express 2.5.13, a feature update to its file transfer app that automatically sends files across the Internet and locally from watched hot folders with email notifications.
Deliver Express processes files from watched hot folders and supports FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, WebDAV, AFP and other remote and local services. The software can run absolutely unattended and offers variable email notifications, delivery to multiple destinations, file compression, automatic PDF creation, and much more.
The new version lets users send automatic email delivery notifications via Microsoft Exchange SMTP servers.
Deliver Express offers the following key features:
* Upload files from watched hot folders
* Automatic email notifications based on variable templates
* Serve multiple users on a network
* Submit files from both Mac and PC
* Automatic file compression and encryption
* Create lo-res PDFs on the fly
* Expire files after certain period
Deliver Express can be purchased from the Zevrix website as well as from authorized resellers. The license prices are based on the maximum number of allowed destinations and range from $29.95 to $299.95. The update is free for licensed users. A trial version is also available for download.