VSDX Annotator for Mac: View, Annotate and Convert Visio Drawings
Nektony today introduces VSDX Annotator 1.1, a unique tool, designed to let anyone open, preview and annotate Visio drawings on Mac OS X. VSDX Annotator can open multi-paged documents, giving users the possibility to turn pages, switch layer visibility, view shape data and hyperlinks.
There is a total of 12 annotation tools: adding notes, comments, titles, shapes, arrows, graphic files, etc. It is possible to save VSDX files in the same format so that you can open them later in Visio. You can also convert the file to a PDF or send it in PDF format via email from the menu bar.
“MS Visio is widely used in business. The absence of an OS X version causes an inconvenience for Mac users,” explained Asya Karapetyan, PR manager at Nektony. “Visio alternatives for Mac cost more than $200 and there is no need to buy them, if you just need to preview Visio drawings and approve them. Nektony presents a better solution, called VSDX Annotator. This app makes it simple to work with MS Visio documents on a Mac, allowing you to preview and modify drawings, diagrams, flowcharts and other visual data.”
* View multi-page Visio files with a high quality image
* Hide or show layers, shape data and hyperlinks
* Create annotations by adding text, block diagrams, graphic pictures and other abilities
* Save .vsdx files after modifications with the same extension to allow them to be opened in MS Visio
* Convert .vsd, .vdx, and .vsdx documents to the more common PDF file format
* Send PDF files via email or print them using the menu bar