A Fun Cat Piloted, Physics Based Rocket Game Launches
Riada is excited to launch the beautiful Jasper’s Rocket, a new game for iOS and tvOS featuring Jasper the cat. This cat’s got problems. Marooned on a moon where the currency is bananas, Jasper’s rocket wasn’t designed for paws and is horribly fuel inefficient. Luckily, a chain of service stations operated by monkeys accepts bananas for fuel. But just how far can Jasper get on such an alien moon orbiting a gas giant in a remote binary system, while avoiding prowling flying saucers?
* Procedurally generated terrain
* 120 progressively challenging goals
* Fluid, physics based flying in either direction
* Dreamy zen gameplay, visuals and original sound track
* Dynamic lighting from multiple suns, a gas giant and shooting stars
* Game Center integration with high score and best distance leaderboards
* Ever changing weather conditions including thunderstorms, snow and rainbows
* Beautiful nighttime flying with twinkling stars and glowing, gently swaying alien plants
* Includes one plucky black cat, monkeys, flying saucers and timid droids in need of a lift
Jasper’s Rocket is exclusive to iOS and tvOS, and is a Universal Purchase. Written entirely in Swift with SpriteKit, Jasper’s Rocket takes advantage of Game Center, and iCloud for sharing level state across devices. On Apple TV Jasper’s Rocket makes full use of game controllers while also feeling natural and intuitive with the Siri Remote (unless you have paws). The iOS version has a gorgeous sticker pack included.
Jasper’s Rocket 1.0 is $1.99 (USD) available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.