GeekSuit LLC Announces an Update to Its MacDeveloper Beta Testing Portal
GeekSuit LLC has announced the launch of a massive update to their popular networking and beta testing resource for Apple enthusiasts, MacDeveloper. The portal is designed to help both large companies and independent software developers improve their products by offering a comprehensive platform to have the apps tested by a knowledgeable Beta Pool of Mac enthusiasts.
MacDeveloper is a free, opt-in service for Apple enthusiasts who love what the Mac community offers. It is squarely aimed at providing Apple users around the globe a place to connect, build a strong sense of community. The platform also serves as an excellent compliment to bundled software avenues. Testers can register to try out the latest software releases and receive coupons for free software, or purchase software at huge discounts.
MacDeveloper for Testers:
* Register and Test software absolutely free
* Testers may choose only the Software Categories that interest them
* Earn Points for Testing your favorite Software
* Use points to purchase software for Free
* Use points to purchase software for huge discounts
* Earn valuable Star Ratings for being a Quality Tester
Ray Barber, CEO of GeekSuit, LLC told MacOSX news the reasoning behind the well designed testing portal. “For Mac users, the software buying experience is an event unto itself. We want to further that experience by offering the ultimate testing network, geared towards helping developers get their software properly tested, while at the same time giving back to the community who supports them. The challenge was to build in a firewall mechanism that allowed both parties to effortlessly interact with each other, including a great ticketing system, forum, suggestions and more, while at the same time with virtually zero spam.”
MacDeveloper works to connect willing, responsive, and responsible beta testers with software developers. This allows every developer to have access to the state-of-the-art tools necessary to manage every aspect of their organization’s testing activities. Developers no longer have to burn valuable time searching for testers, as MacDeveloper takes care of that for them. This frees developers up to do what they do best, create software and take care of their customers.
The recent update to MacDeveloper offers an all-new interface, a mobile friendly design, and a number of new features suggested by its users. Project Channels now offer a forum (devForum) that is created on-the-fly to help Developers better engage with Subscribed Testers.
MacDeveloper for Developers Service Highlights:
* Create Project Channels for only $12.50 (USD) a month
* Project Channels are billed only as long as they are running
* Developers may run their beta cycle as long as they wish
* Upload as many binaries to Project Channels as necessary
* Search the Beta Pool for Quality Testers
* Developers may invite new Testers outside of the platform
* Find Beta Testers who genuinely have a desire to test
* Developers may leverage their own cart or third party system for licensing
* Developers use Coupons for Testers to purchase their Applications for free or at a discount
* Excellent platform for Customer Building
The redesigned MacDeveloper portal is available right now, and to celebrate the launch, developers will be given 4 credits which can be assigned to any single Project Channel, or spread across as many new Project Channels as they wish. (That is four (4) months of free testing.) Projects that run past a given grace period will be charged $12.50 (USD) fee for as long as the Project is live. For more information, visit the MacDeveloper website.