Major Upgrade Available for Piano Chords and Scales 3.0 for iOS
Sincere Apps SIA has announced the release of Piano Chords and Scales 3.0, an important feature update to their popular music app developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.
Piano Chords and Scales allows you to understand all the piano theory related to chords, scales and song composing. The true goal for creating this app was to lower the barrier for an individual to start playing and understanding piano, and how all the theory comes together and how songs can be composed.
Piano Chords and Scales lets you explore and learn huge collections of chords, scales, chord progressions and compose songs in an intuitive and interactive way. It is helpful for piano players and musicians ranging from beginners to experts and allows you to understand musical structures and find inspiration.
- Chord collection
- Scale collection
- Chord progression collection
- Song composer with chord recommendations based on harmony; * Audio playback support
- Piano view for chords and scales
- Staff view for chords and scales
- Find chords and scales by the notes they contain
- Interactive circle of fifths
- Simple and intuitive
All chords and scales can be played ascending, descending and harmonically, and are shown on virtual piano and staff. You can experiment with different roots and inversions. You can also find chords and scales though reverse lookup. The app also includes song composer that allows you to easily layout chords progressions and recommend/suggested chords based on selected scale. You can then experiment on those songs by changing inversions, tempo, rhythm and other settings.
What’s new in version 3.0:
- Added recommended chords for song in major and minor
- You can now add chords from progressions in songs with no chords
- Added piano view at the bottom of song view
- Added more instrument sounds – electric piano, honky tonk, accordion and string ensemble
Piano Chords and Scales 3.0 is Free (With In-App Purchases) and is available in the App Store. [GET IT HERE]