FxFactory Releases Smooth Glass Slideshow Plugins for Final Cut Pro X
FxFactory today released a new Final Cut Pro X set of plugins called XEffects Smooth Glass Slideshow. Developed by partner Idustrial Revolution, the plugins are a pack of effects, transitions and titles that build beautiful glossy slideshows for images or video. The set of plugins can be used in a wide variety of projects, from broadcast show openers, corporate and social media projects, all the way to wedding and home video edits. The plugins are very easy to use, editors can stack as many traveling glossy bars as they wish on the timeline to produce eye-catching results.
* Build slideshow directly on the Final Cut Pro X timeline
* Grow, shrink and constant thickness strips
* Layer as many strips as you wish, including overlaps
* Constant or acceleration strip moves left or right
* Adjust strip blur, tint and brightness
* Adjust strip edge width, colour and opacity
* Image and text moves match
* OSC for text placement anywhere on frame
* Built-in text colour palettes or use your own
* Layer as many text elements as you wish
* 4K Ready
Idustrial Revolution’s designers and editors have been at the forefront of using Apple technology and software in creating content for broadcasters, corporate users and videographers. They have been successfully producing products for Final Cut Pro for over 10 years.
“The most searched for item on our website is a slideshow,” said Peter Wiggins, plugin developer at Idustrial Revolution, “So it made sense to add to our growing collection of FCPX templates with a great looking slideshow that can be easily built directly on the timeline. We published the world’s first ever commercial product for Apple’s Motion back in 2004. It was a template with a single glass bar that travelled over the frame, I think it is fair to say we have come a long way since then!”
Pricing and Availability:
XEffects Smooth Glass Slideshow is distributed on the FxFactory App Store. It is being launched at a discounted price of $39 (USD) until the 6th April 2018. Normal price $49. For more information, please contact Niclas Bahn.