Create Booklet App Now Offers Custom Dark Mode
TheKeptPromise is proud to announce the release of Create Booklet 2 (v2.1), the #1 macOS app to create a real physical booklet of any size easily from PDF using any printer. Most people prefer sitting back and enjoying a physical book to leaning forward and squinting at a monitor. Reading stories, documents, poems, music, instructions, sermons, lyrics, etc. on paper is much easier on the eyes and handier. With Create Booklet transform a PDF or document into instructions for you and any printer to output and create a physical booklet.
Create Booklet performs it’s magic by making imposition (usually an arcane art only understood by a chosen few) easy. Imposition is one of the fundamental steps in the prepress printing process. It consists of the arrangement of the printed product’s pages, in order to obtain various sized booklets, faster printing, stitching, binding, cutting and reduction of paper waste.
“I facilitate writing workshops with different communities in a variety of settings: in libraries, universities, writing studios, and arts spaces for youth, adult learners, and marginalized folks. As part of these workshops, I create a final zine containing participants’ work and invite them to share their writing with an audience. I regularly use Create Booklet for all my workshops. It’s a serious time-saver. Create Booklet has resulted in a lot of happy community members.” – Fiona Raye Clarke
TheKeptPromise, CEO, Christoph Vogelbusch adds: “The world looks forward to Dark Mode in the macOS update Mojave coming this fall. We thought, why not make the Dark Mode style available in Create Booklet 2, today. So, Create Booklet can now display in Dark Mode customized with 2 tints, Aqua and Dark Aqua, running in the current macOS 10.13 (back to 10.10) but is also totally compatible with the future macOS 10.14 Mojave. Get the first taste of Dark Mode of Mojave by using Create Booklet today.”
Major Features – Easy to Use – This is all most people need to know.
* A single click workflow
* Booklet Factory: Process many booklets automatically. Apply the same presets to all or individually
* Create a booklet from any app: Our PDF Service let’s you print from any document directly into Create Booklet
* Advanced Settings: Find anything you need and fine tune Create Booklet for your product
* Custom Presets: Create your own Presets for your daily use. You can even mark it as default in the Preferences
* Mini Booklet Imposition: Design complex impositions, based on how your booklets should be on the big sheet of paper: We support fold and cut as well as cutting the full stack of paper
* Mini/Micro Booklet and Book supported
* Duplex Printer: Built for it
* Manual Duplex: Create Booklet can handle this too
Direct PDF editing:
* Insert Empty pages
* Insert images
* Insert complete PDFs
* Reorder pages
* Remove unneeded pages
* Split ladscape pages into two portait ones
* Rotate pages
* Export your booklet to a new PDF
* Instantly print from Create Booklet
* Select output print format and orientation
* Autocreate output paper size form the input document
* Decide which PDF boxes are used as media and as crop box
* Scale Pages based on fitting OR the input size
* Fine adjust and layout your PDF to the final output size
* Reverse booklet page order (allows right to left documents usage!)
* Print pages in straight order, necessary in some specific use cases
* Support for auto-rotation of landscape pages
* Add page numbers with positioning and font settings
* Split thick booklets into multiple thin ones or to create a book
* Easily find booklet splits: Create Booklet adds an empty page in between!
* Creep compensation! Shift content to the inside so you can cut off the paper stand out
* Easily staple booklets: Create Booklet adds staple marks on first and last page
* Rasterize complete PDF documents. Can save corrupted PDFs!
* Add a PDF crop box
* Print cut marks onto the first sheet of paper or all
* Create your own custom Imposition in our Mini Booklets feature
* Preview our cut guides before you print
* Dark Mode from macOS 10.10 to 10.14
Now the Create Booklet app for macOS does this for anyone. There have been digital imposition software in the past but they were either difficult to use, restricted to certain printers or crazy expensive. Even now some imposition apps cost $400 or more. Create Booklet takes this art and makes it available to use on any printer, by anyone, easily, for only $20 (USD).