Minimalist Shooter ‘Solid Aether’ is Now Available for Mac
FAL Works has released a Mac version of their shoot ’em up game “Solid Aether.” The game is a bullet hell shoot ’em up game of a simple design. It is a classic 2D shooter game featuring a variety of bullet patterns that are generated continuously in a stylish black and white world.
- Minimalist and abstract art: The visual is artistically designed, based on black and white and using only rectangular-shaped elements, which offers an unique and comfortable gameplay
- Variety of bullet patterns: Consisting of countless bullets, the patterns will be deployed one after another
- Four unique levels: Each level is characterized by its own music and tendency of bullet patterns
- Extremely simple game mechanics: No bombs. No power-ups. No items. Just dodge and shoot
- Newbie friendly: You can easily recover from mistakes by destroying enemies and receiving extra lives, which lets you enjoy the game even if you aren’t familiar with shmups
Solid Aether is $6.99 is available on Steam and itch.io. It will also be ported to iOS and Android in the near future.