Announcing The First Made-In-Africa Leather Apple Watch Strap
Pamoja.shop is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of their first Maasai leather Apple watch strap collection Tenebo, a Maasai word meaning together embodies Pamoja.shop’s vision of empowering marginalized communities across Africa by providing opportunities to trade.
In their first collection, Pamoja.Shop wanted to showcase the handmade Maasai tribal bracelets traditionally worn by both men and women to indicate someone’s age, social status, marital status, and even whether a woman has given birth to a boy or a girl. Continuing in that tradition, Tenebo Apple watches straps are cut, skived, beaded and sewed by hand at the Pamoja workshop by a skilled group of artisans from different disciplines.
Tenebo is a unisex collection, offered in a unique design that fits all wrist sizes. The Apple watch strap is available either as a plain strap without beadwork in black or brown leather or with a beaded pattern in black leather. Customers have the choice of choosing an adapter to match their watch finish in the aforementioned yellow gold, black or silver colors.
* Pamoja.Shop Apple watch straps are made out of locally sourced minimally treated, vegetable tanned leather from Kenya
* Glass beads made out of recycled glass bottles
* Custom 316 stainless steel adapters available in yellow gold, black, and silver ( 10k gold adapters are dipped 5 times for a shinier and long-lasting coat)
* Snap button for the closing mechanism
* Tenebo collection is available in a myriad of different designs as well as the 200 flags of the world presented in beaded design a first in the Apple Watch strap industry
* All of the products come packaged in an Ankara (African fabric) travel pouch
* All Pamoja.Shop products come with a standard 1-year warranty
The Tenebo Collection is available for purchase on Pamoja.shop at $100 (USD). Pamoja.Shop has partnered with DHL to offer free 2-4 day International shipping on their products.