Macros Recording Function, RAW Developer, More in GraphicConverter 11
Independent developer, Lemke Software GmbH today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of GraphicConverter 11, an important update to their popular image editing utility for macOS. The utility, popularly known as the “Swiss Army Knife” of image editing applications, can convert any of over 200 graphic file formats into any of over 90 other graphic formats.
The 1.5 million global users of GraphicConverter will find exciting new features in version 11, including a useful macro recording function, a RAW developer feature, the ability to view and unpack archive files, the ability to create gradients and duo-tone images, and more.
New Features Include:
* Record Macros: Save time by recording steps and applying them to other files
* RAW Developer: A full-screen dialog is now available when opening RAW files
* Unpack Archives: View or unpack archive files
* Wide Equalization: Reduce distortion present in wide-angle shots
* Gradients: Easily create color gradients with up to 10 colors
* Duo-Tone: Color shots with two colors to duo-tone images
* Apple Finder Tags: Use the context menu to directly display and change Finder tags
* Ability to open files in 200 graphics formats
* Ability to export to over 90 different formats
* Graphical file and picture browser
* Slide show functions
* Powerful batch processor feature
* Import directly from camera (also RAW)
* Catalog generation (web, print, picture)
* TWAIN and image capture interface for scanners
* Direct support of the photo services Flickr and locr
* Support for Applescript
* Express picture enhancement function
* Powerful functions for editing pictures
* Advanced effects and filters
* Plug-in architecture
* Color management with ColorSync and ICC profiles
* 3D image support
* Supports the latest technologies of the different macOS versions
* Multilingual (12 available languages)
* Image verifier
* Ability to browse local copies on cloud services like Dropbox, SkyDrive, Amazon Cloud and Google Drive
GraphicConverter 11’s Record Macros function allows users to record functions they use repeatedly in the same order to apply to other files. The new function saves time, making it easier to apply functions to multiple images.
The new RAW Developer feature makes it easier to edit RAW images, thanks to its full-screen dialog when opening RAW files, which offers controls for Exposure, Contrast, and Color Corrections. Picture noise can be reduced, even with 6 controllers.
GraphicConverter’s Unpack Archives feature allows users to view the pictures and documents inside an archive file and unpack them if so desired. The function works with ZIP, TAR, TGZ, and more formats, 13 in all. Plus, editors that organize their work using Apple’s Finder Tags will appreciate the browser context menu’s ability to directly display and change these tags.
Wide-angle photography always has a tendency to distort faces and objects on each end of an image. GraphicConverter 11’s new Wide Equalization feature reduces the distortion, making the shots look more natural.
New functionality in the app now means creating a gradient as a background for a collage or other use is as simple as a few clicks of the mouse. Easily create color gradients with up to 10 colors. The new Duo-Tone feature allows photographers to color their shots with two colors. The darker shades use color 1, while the lighter tones use color two.
* Requires OS X 10.9 or higher
* 64-bit processor
* 153.5 MB
GraphicConverter 11 is only $39.95 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Photography category. It can also be directly purchased online from the Lemkesoft website. Upgrades from older versions of GraphicConverter are available for $25.95 USD.