Focus Dashcam Organizer Now Offers In-App Editing
Boundary Labs has released Focus Dashcam Organizer for macOS. Focus Dashcam Organizer is the best way for users to visualize, organize, and export – and now edit – their Tesla(R) Dashcam videos on macOS.
Users can browse videos by date using the built-in calendar, flag videos of interest or delete videos that are taking up space, and see (or export) all their camera angles at once or zoom in on one camera with the click of a mouse. Now with Tesla Version 10 support, users can see and export the rear view camera as well.
Version 1.4 now includes a new visual video scrubber with integrated clip selection. The visual scrubber shows small screenshots though the timeline of the video. You can scrub to precise locations and choose sections of the video to export. Clip selection was built to be quick and easy to use. Select a section of video and it highlights in the scrubber. You can even option-click to deselect parts of previous selections, and choose multiple selections in one timeline that will be automatically stitched together on export.
Other new features include:
* New filter features that show any combination of Sentry, Recent, or Saved clips
* Interface updates to show not only a video’s date, but also what kind of event it was
* Various bug fixes and interface tweaks
Some of the features of Focus Dashcam Organizer include:
* V10 support – view 4 cameras at once (front, back, left and right repeaters)
* A built in calendar that allows you to easily locate videos, showing you at a glance how many events occurred on a given date
* 60 second videos are automatically stitched together so you can seamlessly view TeslaCam events
* All cameras can be viewed at once, or you can click an individual camera to zoom to that particular camera
* Videos can be exported in various sizes. Export all cameras to one video, or export individual cameras
* Flag videos of interest to review later
* Delete videos that you no longer need right inside of Focus
* Adjust the speed of the videos to scan through a large number of videos at once (from 0 to 10 times speed)
* Support for full screen and dark mode
* Tested with videos produced by both HW2.5 and HW3 versions of Autopilot
* Automatically locates the inserted drive when the “Select TeslaCam folder…” button is clicked, but you can also select an archived TeslaCam folder on any storage device
* Recent Videos are automatically integrated into the calendar and marked as “Recent”