DuetCam Brings Front And Back Video Recording To Newer iPhones
Marcel Schmitz releases DuetCam 1.1, an update to his video recording app for newer iPhone devices. The all-new DuetCam has a polished and intuitive design that features recording with two cameras, the front-facing camera and any back-facing camera your device offers. Videos are saved directly to your library, easily and effortlessly browse and play videos within the app and share your videos as an IG story directly from the app.
New features such as switching between front and back cameras while recording and turning the flash light on and off.
- Choose a back-facing camera of your choice to record a movie with your front-facing camera
- While recording, you can switch the front and back cameras as many times as you’d like
- Record videos directly to your library
- Browse videos and watch them directly on the app
- Share them on social media within the embedded video player
- Share your video directly to IG stories when Direct Share to IG is turned on
With the release of iOS 13, a new feature for recording video comes to newer iPhones, that allows recording video from both the front and back camera. Although this feature isn’t implemented yet on the stock camera app, Apple decided to release this feature to all developers. Similar to what was introduced by the company behind FiLMiC Pro on Apple’s iPhone 11 Pro keynote in September, DuetCam allows you to take advantage of the multi-cam right now, a feature that will be only available by FiLMiC Pro later this year. Future versions will include multiple camera layouts, shoot photos, apply effects and other features.
DuetCam 1.1 is $2.99 and available exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.