Output Factory Updated Modified Links in Book Chapters
Zevrix Solutions announced Output Factory 2.4.2 automates and simplifies workflows of printers, prepress houses, publishers, and design agencies worldwide. The software helps eliminate repetitive tasks as well as costly errors through batch processing with time-saving output options.
Version 2.4.2 addressed an issue in which the option to automatically update modified links ignored images in InDesign book parts. Output Factory now ensures that this powerful feature updates modified images in all chapters of InDesign book files in the processing queue, which saves users the time and hassle of updating the links manually.
“Output Factory has been the single biggest time-saver I’ve encountered in ten years of print production,” says Mike Agate, Head of Production of Which?, Europe’s largest consumer rights organization. “Easily saves hours a week, producing bullet-proof documents over and over… With the reduction in head count and efficiency savings, it must have paid for itself 500 times over.”
- Batch output InDesign files automatically
- Export page groups as a single PDF files
- Variable output file names
- Insert text from InDesign document into the output file name
- Output files to multiple formats with one click
- Create PDF security presets
- Layer versioning: output layer combinations as single files
- Eliminate errors with automatic preflight
Output Factory can be purchased from Zevrix website for $170 USD (Lite version $120), as well as from authorized resellers and Adobe Exchange. Trial is also available for download. Output Factory requires macOS 10.8-10.14 and Adobe InDesign CS5-CC 2019.