Remote Control for Mac for iOS and watchOS
Evgeny Cherpak announces immediate availability of Remote Control for Mac, updated for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch devices. Control your Mac with multimedia controls, keyboard, mouse, app and system actions and AirPlay controls. Take full control of your Mac from anywhere in your home or office.
Tired of sitting on the couch, having to handle keyboard and mouse on your lap to control your media center Mac? Use Remote Control on your iPhone as a trackpad and keyboard to comfortably browse on the big screen TV. Using AirPlay Mirroring and an Apple TV, your Mac could be located anywhere in your home. Simply select your Apple TV from the list of available AirPlay devices and control your Mac from the comfort of your couch or bed.
You can even start any app on your Mac, send your Mac to sleep, wake it up and perform many more useful actions to control your Mac remotely. All you need to do is download the Mac Helper application and connect your Mac and iOS device to the same WiFi. Remote Control will guide you through the simple setup process.
- Control volume, playback and Airplay mirroring of your Mac
- Use your iOS device as a Mac trackpad and keyboard
- Launch and quit Apps on your Mac comfortably from your iOS device
- Control any app on your Mac using its menu
- Restart or shut down your Mac, change display brightness and many more useful actions
- Enjoy the ease of use in a slick user interface you will love
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks
- 3 steps, under 30 seconds super easy setup
Remote Control for Mac [Pro] is $9.99 through the App Store in the Productivity category.