Recosoft releases PDF2ID 2020
Recosoft Corporation has shipped PDF2ID 2020, the latest version of the PDF-to-InDesign converter plug-in for Adobe InDesign(R) 2020. PDF2ID 2020 supports Adobe InDesign 2020 in addition to supporting InDesign CC through CC 2019 for the macOS and Windows platforms. Additionally, PDF2ID 2020 automatically recognizes Bullets and Numbering creating the associated property in InDesign. Finally, PDF2ID 2020 adds enhanced Page Layout property controls including support for Vertical folds and Facing pages.
“Over the past few years we directly spoke to our customers in ascertaining which features they wanted to see in PDF2ID; we were able to deliver the majority of these with PDF2ID 2020 while adding support for Adobe InDesign 2020” explained Paramjit Chadha, MD, Recosoft Corporation
- Support for InDesign 2020 – PDF2ID 2020 now supports and integrates with InDesign 2020. InDesign CC through CC 2019 are supported as well.
- Page Layout Property – PDF2ID 2020 allows specifying the page layout orientation allowing greater control over the standard page orientations recognized. Vertical Fold and Facing Page types can now be specified for a specific range of pages.
- Bullets and Numbering recognition – PDF2ID 2020 recognizes and processes Bullets and Numbering; applying the specific paragraph property, related text and creating the associated stylesheet.
- Convert Complex vector graphics to externally linked vector files – PDF2ID 2020 includes a new option that collects a set of complex vector graphics objects into externally linked vector graphics files.
- Support for latest macOS APIs and technologies – PDF2ID 2020 fully supports macOS 10.15, including the elevated security enhancements and requirements. Additionally, the entire file management mechanism has been replaced with modern macOS filing API’s.
- Layout processing enhancements – Layout processing enhancements have been made across the product including enhanced table generation, paragraph recognition, graphics processing and text frame generation.
PDF2ID 2020 is available immediately in the following configurations from the Recosoft web store (per license):
* PDF2ID Standard 2020 US $199.00
* PDF2ID Professional 2020 US $299.00
* PDF2ID Standard 2020 Upgrade US $99.00
* PDF2ID Professional 2020Upgrade US $149.00