Fitness Trainer Adds New Workouts and Features
GREEAL e.U. announces Fitolog – Fitness Activity 5.0.1, the update to their all-in-one fitness training app for iOS and Apple Watch devices. Fitolog doesn’t require users to create a profile, and uses a simple process of logging a users’ fitness data and displaying it in easy to understand graphs.
Fitolog uses the iPhone or Apple Watch to monitor and log a user’s exercise and other activities, warning the user if there is no progress, help them to keep their workouts consistent, stay motivated, and track their progress. The app can also share all exercise data with Apple’s Health app. Fitolog is an excellent option for users new to the fitness arena, by offering helpful workout tips, exercise demos, and more.
“There is one thing that keeps people from reaching their fitness goals – consistency! You can have the best trainer or coach in the world and the best nutrition plan, but if you do not stick with it consistently, it is all for nothing,” says the app’s developer, Yauheni Hrynchyk. “Fitolog will help you to keep your workout schedule consistent, stay motivated, and track your progress.”
Fitolog offers everything users need. The app displays all of the information in simple to understand graphs, displaying progress via photos. Each exercise or activity has its own unique benefit for the user’s health.
The all-in-one app takes the place of multiple apps. Users that spend their days staring at a computer screen, smartphone, or tablet can be affected by digital eye strain, eye exercises can help that. Eye exercises will strengthen weak eye muscles, improving blood circulation and muscle tone.
- Create custom workouts
- Record and monitor body weight
- Photo history for 4 different poses and ability to compare them with body weight progress graph
- 84 preloaded exercises
- Create custom exercises
- Audio prompts guide you through workouts
- Create workout music playlists and play them during workouts
- Share all bodyweight records and workout data with Apple Health
- Track workouts using just the Apple Watch or with the iPhone
- Suitable for all body types and fitness levels
- No need to create a profile, get started immediately
- 36 preloaded workouts
- Graph of Active Calories Burned, Workouts and Sleep Analysis. Data is red from Apple Health
- Activity Ring of workout day
- Select model (male, female)
Exercise selections are suitable for all body types and fitness levels. Folks that are new to exercise and fitness, can take advantage of the apps useful workout tips and exercise instructions with demos.
If location services are activated, users can record not just the time and distance automatically, but also to record their route and display in on the map. For users that would rather not use location services, the app will record distances using the iPhone and Apple Watch motion detectors, which also works great with steppers and treadmills.
While exercising, its important to stay hydrated, Fitolog allows users to set a daily water consumption goal, and to easily add their water intake. The app allows users to track their water consumption on a graph, and provide notifications to remind users about their water intake.
The app’s built-in food tracker allows users to set daily food consumption goals, as well as add calorie and protein intake. A periodical graph allows easy progress checking.
Whats New in 5.0.1:
- Basic Yoga workouts
- Workout for eyes
- Commercial break workouts
- Calisthenics series of 9 Level pushups program to master one arm push up
- Time Under Tension concept workout
- 3 levels of High knees workout
- New simple workouts for better health
- Motivation notifications
- Notifications for workouts
- Notifications for water intake
- On screen tips
- Add custom music to workouts
“With Fitolog you can train anywhere, literally anywhere without the use of any equipment or gym membership,” continues Yauheni. “Fitolog will not only keep you fit and feeling full of energy, it’ll also help you live a long, healthy, and active life.”
Fitolog – Fitness Activity 5.0.1 is free and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health and Fitness category. Auto-renewable subscriptions are available via convenient in-app purchases. 1-month is $2.99, 3-months is $7.49, 6-months is $13.99 and 1-year is $24.99. USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies).