Piano Chords and Scales Update For iOS
Sincere Apps SIA releases Piano Chords and Scales 4.0, an feature update to their popular music app developed for iOS devices. Piano Chord and Scales allows you to understand all the piano theory related to chords, scales and song composing. The true goal for creating this app was to lower the barrier for an individual to start playing and understanding piano. How all the theory comes together and how songs can be composed.
It lets you explore and learn huge collections of chords, scales, chord progressions and compose songs in intuitive and interactive way. It helpful for piano players and musicians ranging from beginners to experts and allows you to understand musical structures and find inspiration. All chords and scales can be played ascending, descending and harmonically and are shown on virtual piano and staff. You can experiment with different roots and inversions. You can also find chords and scales though reverse lookup.
- Large chord collection
- Large scale collection
- Chord progressions collection
- Song composer with chord recommendations
- Audio playback support for everything
- Piano view for chords and scales
- Staff view for chords and scales
- Find chords by the root and inversion, notes on staff or piano keys
- Find scales by the root or piano keys
- Interactive circle of fifths
- MIDI in and out support
- Scale fingerings for both hands
- Simple and intuitive
The app includes song composer that allows you to easily layout chords progressions and recommend and suggested chords based on selected scale. You can then experiment on those songs by changing inversions, tempo, rhythm and other settings.
New in version 4.0:
- Chord lookup by notes sheet music staff
- MIDI in and out connections
- Redesigned layout for quicker navigation across the app’s user interface
- Other improvements and bug fixes
Piano Chords and Scales 4.0 is Free (With $7.99 in-app purchase to unlock more content) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.