Remote Control for Mac and Windows Sale
Evgeny Cherpak announces a limited time sale for Remote, Mouse & Keyboard Pro for macOS and Windows. The app celebrates 6 years in the making, and now adds support for Windows PC. Control your Mac or Windows computer with multimedia controls, keyboard, mouse, app and system actions & AirPlay controls. User can take full control of your computer from anywhere in your home or office.
Use Remote Control on your iPhone or iPad as a trackpad and keyboard to comfortably browse on the big screen TV. Using AirPlay Mirroring and an Apple TV, your Mac could be located anywhere in your home. Simply select your Apple TV from the list of available AirPlay devices and control your Mac from the comfort of your couch or bed.
User can even start any app on your Mac, send your Mac to sleep, wake it up and perform many more useful actions to control your Mac remotely. Download the Mac Helper application and connect your Mac and iOS device to the same WiFi. Remote Control will guide you through the simple setup process.
- Control volume, playback and Airplay mirroring of your Mac/Windows
- Use your iOS device as a Mac/Windows trackpad and keyboard
- Launch and quit Apps on your Mac comfortably from your iOS device
- Control any app on your Mac using its menu
- Restart or shut down your Mac, change display brightness and many more useful actions
- Enjoy the ease of use in a slick user interface you will love
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks
- Control popular multimedia apps and websites like iTunes, Netflix, YouTube and etc;
- 3 steps, under 30 seconds super easy setup
For a limited time, Remote, Mouse & Keyboard Pro 2020.5 is only $1.99 (usually $10 USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.