TruckBook App for iOS -Trucking Jobs To GPS-powered Maps
The TruckBook 2.7, launched by California-based TruckBook Inc, is a comprehensive platform for truckers to check and apply to jobs across the country, find real-time information related to maps, routes, roadside assistance, and truck stops.
“TruckBook 2.7 is designed especially for the truckers’ community, offering them a holistic solution that spans finding trucking jobs, GPS-based real-time best route suggestions, and a dedicated space to buy, sell, lease, or rent commercial trucks!” explains Mac Kansal, Senior Marketing Manager, TruckBook Inc.
- Regular listing of thousands of trucking jobs listed by carriers, freight owners and logistics companies
- Option to post live/current jobs, as well as emergency and urgent loads
- In-built GPS system in the app for easy navigation
- Real-time updates on traffic, road closures, truck stops and more while on the go
- Roadside assistance and relevant repair information in a single tap
- Connect with the trucking community to buy/sell/lease/rent commercial trucks in a few taps
“The TruckBook app is an innovative solution for truck drivers across the United States as it not only helps to find trucking jobs, it also provides features that aid the drivers in completing the job safely and efficiently,” adds Mac.
The TruckBook app allows trucking companies, freight owners and logistics companies to post unlimited loads and lanes, as well as, emergency and urgent loads and receive job applications from truck drivers. The intelligent route guidance, equipped with voice control access, helps truck drivers beat heavy traffic, know height limits, and road closures, thus saving precious time and fuel.
The smart GPS-powered maps in TruckBook update the drivers about on-route amenities and assistance such as truck stops, repair stations, and weigh stations.
TruckBook marketplace enables you to buy, sell, lease, or rent commercial trucks of various makes and sizes. Sellers can upload the pictures of their truck to a vast base of the target audience, for a quick lead and sale.