Pixite Introduces Upcoming Zinnia Creative Journal
Pixite, Inc. introduces Zinnia Journal 1.0, their newest creativity app is available for pre-order now. Zinnia is a journaling app that incorporates the creativity of a sketch pad with the practical features of Bullet Journaling(R). This app will be a daily companion that will encourage mindful activities such as sketching, planning, collaging, and tracking the things you want to do today and in the future. It’s a great way to document activities with friends, what you’re reading, your daily routine and anything else going on in your life.
Zinnia’s assortment of tools includes washi tape, stickers, habit trackers and calendars that bring the look and feel of traditional notebook journaling to the iPad. Explore dozens of hand-made, ready-to-use page templates and themed art bundles in combination with built-in drawing tools, using the brush technology from Pixite’s renowned coloring app, Pigment. Each page becomes a personal expression of life’s experiences. Whether you use one of the many templates to save time or use the drawing tools to build every page from scratch, your Zinna journal will help you bring order to your day-to-day in your own personal style. Unlike many other journaling apps, Zinnia lets you customize the look and feel of pages, so revisiting your journals is as rewarding as browsing your favorite photo albums.
“Zinnia is the next level of journaling,” said Eugene Kaneko, Pixite’s co-founder. “It’s a fast, fun, and creative way to document the things that matter most. Mindfulness has never been easier, Zinnia is a great way to track your behavior, change bad habits and recognize the good ones.”
- Zinnia combines the creativity of journaling in a notebook with the convenience and features of a digital device
- Drawing tools including marker, pencil, technical pen, highlighter, brush pen, paint pen, airbrush and watercolor
- Fully supports Apple Pencil, finger, and third-party stylus input
- Dozens of professionally designed templates to save you time, with more being added every month
- Import images, Assembly artwork, Procreate graphics, colored Pigment pages, and more
- Share your work with Facebook, Instagram, email, messaging, and other social networks.
- Print your journal entries using AirPrint
- Free with optional in-app subscription
By journaling routinely you may discover reduced stress and a greater sense of self. Discover what makes you feel happy and confident, or solve problems more effectively, through the magic of journaling. And if you’re feeling social, Zinnia makes it easy to share completed spreads with friends, family, and fans by email, messaging, Facebook, Instagram and other social networks.
Zinnia Journal 1.0 will be Free (With In-App Purchases) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. Zinnia also offers an optional subscription to Zinnia Premium which gives you access to unlimited journals and pages. Expected Feb 27, 2020.