Book of Demons: Tablet Edition Pops Up On iPad
Thing Trunk announces Book of Demons, papercraft Hack and Slash, is getting a Tablet Edition. Ready your iPads to save the Paperverse by tapping, slashing and wielding magic cards on your way through the Archdemon’s dungeons. Decide the length of quests, discover the treasures and dangers that await under the Old Cathedral with the new iPad release trailer.
The PC and Mac version of Book of Demons had an outstanding launch on Steam in December 2018. It has met with Very Positive reactions from the gamers. As of today, the game is holding a 92% positive rating based on over 7000 reviews. Over the last year, and during the earlier period of Early Access, the game amassed a notable number of industry awards, including CEEGA 2019 Best Design and Casual Connect 2016 Best Game Art.
- Play as Warrior, Rogue or Mage classes
- Award-winning unique papercraft art-style
- With Flexiscope you decide the length of quests
- Procedurally Generated Dungeons
- 40 magic cards plus magical and legendary variants per character class
- Roguelike Mode for fans of an extreme challenge
- 70 different types of monsters, with different traits and custom mechanics
- 3 underground realms and epic Quest Boss battles
Book of Demons is the first installment of Return 2 Games – a series of original mid-core titles, inspired by the early golden days of PC gaming. Two new games in production – Book of Aliens and Book of Demons: HELLCARD – have already been announced and can now be wishlisted on Steam.
Book of Demons: Tablet Edition is available now on the Apple App Store with the special launch discount for $4.99 (USD). The game works on all iPads that run iPadOS 13.