Moth Software Updates Mail Archiver X 5.2 With More Languages
Moth Software announces Mail Archiver X 5.2 for macOS. This update serves as a companion to the user’s current email client, allowing consolidation, archiving, and permanent storage of emails. Emails may be saved in the application’s native database format, Evernote, Filemaker, or PDF.
When archiving emails from a variety of email applications into a single database, the app prevents accidental deletions, facilitates quick searches, and eliminates the storage size limits. By saving emails in a single, standardized format, users are ensured that they can read all their emails, even those from legacy applications, from which they have subsequently migrated. Following the archiving process, users may browse or search from the Mail Archiver X viewer.
- French, Italian and Spanish localisations have been added
- Archiving Gmail emails from AppleMail is much faster
- The interface has been modernised
- Archiving from IMAP accounts with a date range is much faster
- Emails can be coloured for AppleMail instead of moving them to the trash
- Mail Archiver no longer needs to stay in front when archiving to Filemaker
- An ideal email management and archive solution
- Protect and save all emails in a single archive folder
- Archives emails from the following formats: Mail, Outlook, Postbox, Powermail, Thunderbird, and standard mbox
- Exports emails to the following formats: Internal Database, Evernote, Filemaker, PDF, mbox, or Text
- Built-in email database browser
- Filemaker support, when using the Filemaker Version 18 or higher archive
Mail Archiver X 5.2 costs $44.95 (USD) and is available directly from Moth Software. A free, fully-functional, 10-day trial version can be downloaded. Mail Archiver X 5.2 comes with a 30-day, money back guarantee.