GraphicConverter Update Adds Image Editing Features
Lemke Software GmbH announces the release of GraphicConverter 11.1.3, an update to their popular image editing utility for macOS. The utility, considered by many as the “Swiss Army Knife” of image editing applications, can convert any of over 200 graphic file formats into any of over 90 other graphic formats.
This version 11.1.3 includes native 64 bit pcd import, plus code support, menu item for showing embedded sub images and as well as a selection of bug fixes and performance improvements.
“GraphicConverter 11.1.3 continues our tradition of continual improvement of GraphicConverter, as we work to add new features and make performance improvements that both new and long-time users will appreciate and find useful,” says Thorsten Lemke, founder of Lemke Software GmbH. “While we continue to work to improve the application, we also strive to keep things simple enough for even novice users.”
- Convert & modify: function rasterize PDF
- Preferences convert/export IPTC
- Preferences open/dds
- Native 64 bit PCD import without usage of a helper application
- Copy video dates to matching videos in destination folder
- Batch action: add/remove margin with percentage
- Browser: export of summary as CSV
- Menu edit/copy/copy GPS as plus code
- Menu file/new/items to create a new image from Exif preview, FLIR data and depth data (if that data exists)
Updated Features Include:
- Prefs open/metadata: sorting of keywords, persons, categories can be enabled/disabled
- Browser drop area context menu: show in browser
- Enhanced xpm import and export (support of more colors)
- Prefs browser/library: option for choosing original or modified images in the media library
- Save as options tiff: option for disabling multipage support
- Icon set export supports new iOS sizes
- Updated localizations
- Map display remembers display kind
- Improved Exif export
- Reverse geocoding sets the xmp location to the complete result
- Equalizer dialog supports storage of settings
- Notification dialog before saving password protected PDFs
- Support for move folders in drop area
- Browser: gps support for pdf documents
- Find duplicates: added delete both button
- ExifTool, libDynaPDF
- Added plus code support to summary tab in the browser
- Resample pdf convert and modify function
- Tiff import supports float16 encoding
- Slideshow: shorten filename option
- Convert & modify:concat supports selected of color mode
- Bug fixes
GraphicConverter offer users the best method of editing images on the Mac. The app’s editing features can be used to capture, import, convert, and export images. In addition, the app offers powerful slideshow capabilities, the ability to import images directly from cameras (even in the RAW format). GraphicConverter also offers powerful batch processing features, support for AppleScript, catalog generation, and much more.
GraphicConverter 11.1.3’s new enhancements provide even more powerful image editing and enhancement features than ever before. However, the app continues to be simple enough to use for even new users to dive right in, quickly and efficiently editing their images.
“We encourage Mac users to download the trial version of GraphicConverter and give it a try. We’re sure once they try the app that they’ll find out that it’s perfect for any graphic editor’s needs,” continues Thorsten. “We also look forward to hearing how photographers, both pro and amateur use our app. If they have any suggestions for the app, we urge them to email us and share them.”
GraphicConverter 11.1.3 is only $39.95 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Photography category. It can also be directly purchased online from the Lemkesoft website. Upgrades from older versions of GraphicConverter are available for $25.95 USD.