Sixbytes Offers a Way to Improve Productivity with New App
Sixbytes announces the launch of HibiDo, a new To-do list & Notes app that helps synchronize across all devices. Developed to help improve your productivity, HibiDo offers a new way to schedule your personal and work activities in the most efficient manner. Apart from scheduling personal activities and projects, one can also collaborate with their team to get tasks completed.
Felix Yew, the developer of the app emphasized that he came up with the idea for the app after observing a number of problems her sister was going through while scheduling her tasks. “I always believed that technology can play a strong role in helping everyone improve themselves, every day. I remember observing my sister struggling to schedule her tasks. She would use different platforms to schedule her project list, reminders, personal activities and many others. It was so confusing. I thought, there must be a better way of bringing all these together into one. That is what HibiDo does. Whether you want to schedule an agenda, make memos, create a to-do lists, share shopping lists, collaborate in a team, or even taking note and journal, HibiDo is always here to help you get stuff done and keep life on track”
- Enabling you to set task and note taking with a single app instead of using two separate apps to manage both of your task and note
- Improved collaboration by sharing workload – collaborate on projects by assigning task to others – From family weekend plan to teamwork, share lists and assign task on the go
- Auto Sync – Syncs seamlessly between multiple devices; All tasks and notes are stored on cloud and accessible across multiple platforms
- Simple and elegant design – To ensure that there is improved visibility while you schedule your projects
- Reminder – Get reminded anytime, anywhere; It helps you to remember deadlines with reminders and due dates when creating a new task
There is no doubt that the company has gone a long way in resolving a number of productivity challenges that we face. Recent research has indicated that as human beings we spend 45% of our waking hours thinking about multiple tasks at once, hence hindering our productivity. HibiDo resolves all these issues by helping you to track a single activity at a time. HibiDo allows you to have a better clarification of the tasks that you want to carry out beginning from the high priority, medium level priority and the no priority levels.
HibiDo 1.0.9 is Free (With In-App Purchases) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. To learn more visit the company’s website.