Likepro Introduces 7ideo iOS and Apple Watch
Likepro introduces 7ideo 1.0, the company’s new camera app developed for iOS devices and Apple Watch. Designed with infinite flexibility in mind, 7ideo (pronounced seven-ideo) allows anyone to control color, focus, zoom, speed, and profile switching during video recording. User can instantly create and share uniquely looking videos. Targeted consumers are social media creators, major focus towards TikTok, Facebook, YouTube video content.
- Original user interface design to smoothly control zoom, focus, exposure, ISO
- Chroma-key style color mask based on camera-sourced or pre-recorded media (a green screen or variety of colors and shades can be used)
- Framerate ramping with variable recording speed adjustment to add slo-mo or fast-forward velocity during video recording
- Color palette matching with an existing photo or video asset to get a simple and easy color-grading alike results
- Show real-time fully processed video through AirPlay on big-screen (wirelessly or with an HDMI adapter)
- Supports external viewfinder with included Apple Watch companion app, or through “7iew” app (available for iOS, macOS, tvOS)
- Experimental live broadcast feature allows sharing output video with supported third-party apps in real-time
- Option to choose one of available built-in or connected microphones (including Bluetooth)
- Sound monitoring (with connected headphones)
- Customization of user interface colors and selection of alternative app’s icons to match personal style
The app offers a toolset to easily post-process video creation directly in an iPhone camera viewfinder, all without forced suggestions, hardcoded presets or preloaded art. 7ideo encourages creative experimentation and relies on the ability to envision a multitude of possibilities. To encourage creative search and make social media posts artistic, 7ideo’s user interface allows creating image effects spontaneously at the moment of video-recording.
7ideo 1.0 is $7.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. Promo codes are available to members of the press. For more information, please contact Nikita Mordasov.