GraphicConverter Update Adds Useful Image Editing Features
Lemke Software GmbH announces the release of GraphicConverter 11.2, an important update to their popular image editing utility for macOS. The utility, which has been hailed by users as the “Swiss Army Knife” of image editing applications, can convert any of 200+ graphic file formats into any of 90+ other graphic formats.
Version 11.2 brings a large number of new and updated features, along with bug fixes and performance enhancements. New features include a Live Unskew effect, Dehaze filter, Bulging Eyes filter, and numerous other new and updated features, as well as bug fixes and performance improvements.
“GraphicConverter 11.2 represents just the latest in a continuing cycle of improvements to the GraphicConverter app. We strive to continually add new and improved features that both novice and well-experienced users will appreciate and find useful,” says Thorsten Lemke, founder of Lemke Software GmbH. “We take pride that GraphicConverter has always been simple enough for novice users, while offering powerful features that graphics professionals will appreciate.”
- Filter External Services
- Apple II Single/Double HiRes import
- Browse Nextcloud, Synology Drive and pCloud
- Faces menu: rebuild database
- Faces menu: add faces from already tagged images (i.e. images from Picasa)
- XMP/IPTC menu: copy part of filename to title
- Preferences General Window Content: option to increase custom pattern display size
- Edit menu: Crop with last values
- Edit menu: Crop all open images with last crop values (appears only with pressed shift key)
- File menu: New: New image from clipboard with name
- Filter menu: Dehaze with Color
- Effects menu: Live Unskew
- Faces menu: Bulging Eyes
- Slideshow with Find: additional filter orientation
- Improved File menu
- Improved Browser context menu
- Modernized saving (removed a lot of old file manager calls)
- Log processed file option for batch conversion
- Progress during resample and rasterize PDF
- PICT import tries to import JPEG datastream directly
- Improved browser context menu item order
- Improved File menu item order
- Browser context menu in thumbnail area: show submenu supports storing of settings
- Picture/curves: added reset all button
- Improved missing profil action
- Slideshow option-o opens image defined Open With app
- Image window: scale toolbar icon
- Edit menu optimized
- Improved speed of slideshow file list reading for large slideshows
- Added progress dialog to slideshow file reading for large lists
- Added histogram to raw developer
- Added note before opening PICTs on macOS 10.15.4 or later
GraphicConverter 11.2 continues the long-standing tradition of offering macOS users the most powerful way to edit and manage images on the Mac. Users can use the app to capture, import, convert, edit and export images. The app can import images directly from cameras, even in the RAW format. Other features include powerful slideshow abilities, support for AppleScript, powerful batch image processing features, image catalog generation, and so much more.
While Lemke Software takes pride in the continual addition of new features and enhancements in every new version of GraphicConverter, it also strives to keep the app a simple to use utility that will allow new users to quickly and efficiently import, convert, and edit their images.
“We continue to offer a trial version of GraphicConverter, as we believe it is important for users to be able to try the app with no risk of any kind,” continues Thorsten. “If users have any questions or have any suggestions on how to improve the app, we encourage them to drop us an email and share their thoughts.”
GraphicConverter 11.2 is only $39.95 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Photography category. It can also be directly purchased online from the Lemkesoft website. Upgrades from older versions of GraphicConverter are available for $25.95 USD. The upgrade is free for all customers of version 11.0.