Output Factory for InDesign 50% off on BitsDuJour May 21
Zevrix Solutions announces Output Factory for Adobe InDesign is available at 50% off on website BitsDuJour until May 21 only. Output Factory lets printers, ad agencies and publishing houses worldwide automate and simplify their printing and exporting workflows and eliminate repetitive tasks.
“Output Factory has been the single biggest time-saver I’ve encountered in ten years of print production,” says Mike Agate, Head of Production of Which?, Europe’s largest consumer rights organization. “Easily saves hours a week, producing bullet-proof documents over and over… With the reduction in head count and efficiency savings, it must have paid for itself 500 times over.”
With Output Factory, users only need to queue the desired InDesign files and select pre-defined output options. The software will then save multiple files to PDF or other formats with just a click of a button. Output Factory can also assign complex variable file names, output layer combinations, preflight documents before output, and export to multiple formats at once. Output Factory supports printing, PDF, PostScript, EPS, TIFF, EPUB and other formats.
- Batch printing and exporting of InDesign files
- Export as single pages
- Output to several formats with one click
- Layer versioning: output layer combinations as single files
- Variable output file names based on file contents, page numbering, date and other data
- Run custom scripts
- Preflight InDesign and PDF documents
- Send output files to FTP and other servers