DEVONtechnologies and eleven independent software companies have announced SummerFest 2016. For a limited time, customers get 14 productivity applications and selected ebooks for a terrific price, including Aeon Timeline 2, BBEdit, Bookends, DEVONthink Pro Office, HoudahSpot, Nisus Writer Pro, PDFpen, Scapple, Scrivener, Storyspace, Take Control Books, Taskpaper, TextExpander, Tinderbox and WriteRoom.
* Aeon Timeline 2: The timeline tool for creative thinking
* BBEdit: Power tool for text
* Bookends: The reference manager you’ve been looking for
* DEVONthink Pro Office: Document management reinvented
* HoudahSpot: Powerful file search
* Nisus Writer Pro: The powerful word processor for OS X
* PDFpen: Powerful PDF editing
* Scapple: Quickly capture and connect ideas
* Scrivener: Grow your ideas in style
* Storyspace: Serious hypertext narrative
* Take Control Books: The answers that you need now
* Taskpaper: Make lists and get organized
* TextExpander: Type more with less effort
* Tinderbox: The tool for notes
* WriteRoom: Write without distractions
“Our customers love to create something new. And for this, they collect, organize, structure, delete, note, write, and – finally – perfect. With the apps that we have put together for you in this SummerFest, handcrafted by creators for creators, you can do this without the computer getting in the way of your creativity”, says Eric Bohnisch-Volkmann, President of DEVONtechnologies.
“No matter what craft you’re pursuing, there is no investment more useful, productive, or gratifying than a set of finely crafted tools and trustworthy reference materials”, comments Rich Siegel, founder of Bare Bones Software.
“We’ve published over 120 practical books covering the most important Mac- and iOS-related apps, tasks, and technologies, including titles on DEVONthink, PDFpen, Scrivener, and TextExpander. All these books were created using Nisus Writer Pro, and for the TidBITS side of our business, we rely entirely on BBEdit for writing and editing articles. If you take your text seriously, do yourself a favor and invest in the tools and training that let you focus on the best way to convey your ideas to the world.” – Adam Engst, publisher of Take Control Books.
Customers learn more about about the SummerFest 2016 promotion on the DEVONtechnologies SummerFest page and on the official promotion page. Other participating companies also run their own landing pages accessible from their web sites or blogs.