MansaPlay announces Numfeud – Rummy, Okey, Sudoku 7.2.8, the strategy game app for iOS and Android devices is updated. Numfeud is packed with the power of highly engaging and challenging turn-based multiplayer board-games with the benefit of playing it on your smartphone against worldwide users, whenever the mood strikes!
Numfeud is a simple, yet challenging, turn-based multiplayer board-game for all ages around the world. The app is free but offers a V.I.P version which makes the app ad-free along with other standard features such as Leaderboards, in-game chat and the ability to use your own profile picture.
“Numfeud is designed especially for those who love brain games and puzzles, and constantly look out for challenging, meaningful games that jog their brains. The game app offers multiple levels of competition and allows you choose your opponents or play against random players from over 35 countries across the globe,” shares Jesper Mansa, CEO & the brain behind the puzzle game app.
Numfeud comes with several immersive features that the physical board-games sorely miss:
- Easy gameplay, simply requiring sliding your tiles where the users want them on the game board
- Worldwide gaming experience with an opportunity to play against users from 35 countries
- Users can put their pictures in the profile section. An icon identifying a userâs nationality also reflects in the profile section
- Leaderboards to check your score; top the Leaderboard to be the best player worldwide
- Connect with Facebook in a single click and choose your Facebook friends as opponents
- Push notifications to know when an opponent makes a move
- In-game chat feature for more excitement
- View your Facebook friends list and keep in touch
- Access game statistics to know how you are faring
- Change colored skins to suit your mood
Numfeud also offers the thrill of solving complex puzzles and games in less time than others. The app features a Leaderboard, a dashboard that keeps a tally of users performances worldwide. A user can choose a game and perform better than other players to get a spot on the top of the Leaderboard. This feature gives users a sense of accomplishment in winning challenging games.
“We let our users compete with family members, friends or random people living in a different country to add various layers of excitement to a strategic tile game. Our focus behind creating this app had been to bring people from far and near on a common platform where they can compete and test their mental alacrity in a fun, engaging way, creating happy memories,” says Jesper.
Numfeud 7.2.8 is available for Free with In-App purchases on the App Store in the Games category and also available for Free with In-App purchases at Google Play Store in the Board category.