FxFactory today released a new Final Cut Pro X plugin called XEffects 3D Sports Graphics. Developed by partner Idustrial Revolution, the plugins combine to fulfill the need in sports of displaying, fixtures, teams, in play graphics, results tables and of course, name supers and associated locators & tags.
“Our previous pack of sports graphics for FCPX that have a flat design sold well ” said Peter Wiggins, plugin developer at Idustrial Revolution “So we thought we would offer an alternative, this time designed with glossy bars that animate on in 3D space”
Although designed for sports coverage, the plugins can also be used in other types of video and television production.
“As the plugin offers so much customization we can see the pack being used in many different productions” said Wiggins “All the color palettes and animations match, so individual plugins can be combined to produce complex graphics quickly. Perfect for getting a lot of data over, but still looking great ”
- 10 preset color palettes in every template or choose your own
- Use images or video in panels – No drop zones for easier tweaking
- Many display options and XY positioning on every template
- Adjust overall strip width and depth of every item
- Display up to 12 rows with 4 globally moving text columns
- Build In & Build Out animations on every template or toggle off for cuts & dissolves
- Layer up titles for ‘Change ons’
- Drop Zones for team badges and flag images
- 4K Ready
Idustrial Revolution’s designers and editors have been at the forefront of using Apple technology and software in creating content for broadcasters, corporate users and videographers. They have been successfully producing products for Final Cut Pro for over 10 years.
Pricing and Availability:
XEffects 3D Sports Graphics is distributed on the FxFactory app store. It is being launched at a discounted price of $39 USD (Normal price $49) for one week until the 6th February 2018.